Sunday, July 14, 2013

Voluntary Humility


Voluntary Humility

The covering of glory is hair 
so long and so free,  (1 Cor 11:15)
The covering of humility 
will bring you to your knees, (Cor 11:5)

It will put you in reality, 
your life is not your own, (I Corinthians 6:20)
Covered in humility, (Col 2:18-19)
lets the Glory of God be shown:  (I Corinthians 11:7)

You are the daughter of a King, (Matthew 21:5)
His grace you so desire, (2 Cor 1:12)
The Power of the Holy Ghost  (I Thess. 1:5)
to lift you from the mire. (Psalms 40:2)

Desiring to pray without ceasing, (I Thess 5:17)
the testimony of Jesus Christ, (Revelation 19:10)
Where else can I go?
Lord,you have the words of Eternal Life.  (John 6:68)

My beauty is for my husband, 
for Him and Him alone,
I am created to be His help meet, 
I am bone of his bones: (Gen 2:23)

Christ is the Head of him,
and he  is the Head of me (I Corinthians 11:3)
How can I dishonor my husband 
and think that I will have favor from thee?? (Proverbs 15:33)

"By Humility and the fear of the Lord, 
are riches, and honour, and life" (Proverbs 22:4)
I want to live forever Lord, 
please make me a virtuous wife!!!

I Cor 11:15
 But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering. 

Cor 11:5
But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven. 

I Corinthians 6:20
For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

Col 2:18-19
 Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,      And not holding the Head, from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of God. 

I Corinthians 11:7
For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.

Matthew 21:5
Tell ye the daughter of Sion, Behold, thy King cometh unto thee, meek, and sitting upon an ass, and a colt the foal of an ass.

2 Cor 1:12
 For our rejoicing is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and godly sincerity, not with fleshly wisdom, but by the grace of God, we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly to you-ward. 

I Thessalonians 1:5
For our gospel came not unto you in word only, but also in power, and in the Holy Ghost, and in much assurance; as ye know what manner of men we were among you for your sake.

Psalms 40:2
He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.

I Thessalonians 5:17
Pray without ceasing.

Revelation 19:10
And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

John 6:68
Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

Gen 2:23.  And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

I Corinthians 11:3
But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Proverbs 15:33
The fear of the LORD is the instruction of wisdom; and before honour is humility.

Proverbs 22:4
By humility and the fear of the LORD are riches, and honour, and life.







2 comments: