Thursday, August 30, 2012

Plans for the Future (by my husband)

My plan is very simple and consist of only one......
I plan to live forever in the kingdom to come....
The Savior sent down a sample, of the joy yet to be......
I tasted of this Heavenly Gift and it has become my every plea........
The hunger for more is growing, moving at the speed of Light......
Desires for righteousness and Godliness have become my perpetual plight......
I can see that this sample is just a mere shadow of things to come.....
A lamp to light the path of righteousness to carry me home....
I will not be satisfied,with a short life full of woe's......
I have tasted of the life to come, Lord where can I go????
College and a career may satisfy some...
As for me and my house, by the Grace of God, we will plan for the Kingdom to come!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment