Thursday, August 8, 2013


In wrath , remember mercy,
O Lord, I'm afraid,
Revive thy work in the midst of my years,
Make known thine own ways (Hab 3:2)

Make me a vessel of honor,
Formed to do your will
Sanctified and holy (II Timothy 2:21)
Desiring to be perfect still (Matthew 5:48)

Help me put away the distractions
Found in every day
Help me to focus on Your Words
Grant me the grace to stay (Matthew 5:48)

Hab 3:2
 O LORD, I have heard thy speech, and was afraid: O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, in the midst of the years make known; in wrath remember mercy.

II Timothy 2:21
If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.

Matthew 24:13
But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Matthew 5:48
Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment