Friday, November 28, 2014

Return for thy servants sake, (I 63:17)
Look down from heaven and behold,
Let thy mercy fall on us, (I 63:15)
Carry us as in the days old (I 63:9)

Traveling in greatness of strength (I 63:1)
You brought your people up out of the sea (I 63:11)
Let not thy zeal be restrained, ( I 63:15)
Nor let thy Holy Spirit leave. (Ps 51:11)

Let us drink in the courts of thy holiness, (I 62:9)
Cast up! Cast up the highway, (I 62:10)
Thou art glorious in thine apparel, (I 63:1)
Keep our eyes focused on your ways 

Is 63:17
LORD, why hast thou made us to err from thy waysand hardened our heart from thy fearReturn for thy servants sake, the tribes of thine inheritance

Psalms 51:11
Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me. 

Isaiah 63:15
Look down from heaven, and behold from the habitation of thy holiness and of thy glory: where is thy zeal and thy strength, the sounding of thy bowels and of thy mercies toward me? are they restrained?  

Isaiah 63:1
Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his appareltravelling in the greatnessof his strength? I that speak in righteousnessmighty to save

Isaiah 62:9
But they that have gathered it shall eat it and praise the LORD; and they that have brought it together shall drink it in the courtsof my holiness

Isaiah 62:10
Go through, go through the gatesprepare ye the way of the people; cast up, cast up the highway; gather out the stones; lift up a standard for the people

No comments:

Post a Comment