Sunday, April 21, 2013

She was just a harlot
But The truth she did know
She hid the secret spies
A fear of God she showed

Her family got the benefit
Of her secret deed
While those around her perished
God presrved her seed

What does this story mean to us
That happened so long ago?
When God destoys a city
What will happen to your home?

Will there be a scarlet cord Protecting  those that are in your care
Will your home alone be saved
I wonder how you'll fare

You can help your destiny 
 by fighting every day
Seek the Lord with all your heart
To idols, do not pray

As for me and my house
Joshua told the Israelites
The Lord we will serve
All day and all of the night

What this means to me
My hope and my desire
Is that when God returns
He'll find us still on fire
  





 

No comments:

Post a Comment