Wednesday, April 24, 2013


Voluntary Humility
The covering of Glory is hair so long and free.....
The covering of humility 
will bring you to your knees....
It will put you in reality, your life is not your own....
Covered in humility, let's the Glory of God be shown......
"Favor is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman that fears the Lord, she will be praised.....
You are the daughter of a King, his grace you so desire...
The Power of the Holy Ghost to lift you from the mire.....
Desiring to pray without ceasing, the testimony of Jesus Christ.....
Where else can I go, Lord you have the words of Eternal Life......
My beauty is for my husband, for Him and Him alone....
I am created to be His help meet, i am bone of his bones........
Christ is the Head of him and He is the Head of me.....
How can I dishonor my husband and think that I will have favor from thee??
"By Humility and the fear of the Lord, are riches, and honour, and life"........
I want to live forever Lord, please make me a virtuous wife!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment