Wednesday, September 4, 2013


He must increase but I must decrease, (John 3:30)
Striving against sin, (Hebrews 12:4)
Living my life to the will of God,
Not to the lust of men (I Peter 4:2)

Watching and praying always,
That temptations stay away, (Matthew 26:41)
Bringing every thought into captivity, (II Corinthians 10:5)
To the flesh, dying every day (I Corinthians 15:31)

John 3:30
 He must increase, but I must decrease. 

I Peter 4:1-2
 Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin; 

 That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God. 

Hebrews 12:4
Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin.

Matthew 26:41
Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

II Corinthians 10:5
Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

I Corinthians 15:31
I protest by your rejoicing which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily.

2 comments:

  1. I found the link to your website on a friends blog where you had posted a comment. I am really touched by your use if scripture your testimony. I am a homeschooling mother from Alabama, who has been blessed with 7 children so far. 4 of which are girls. I recently started covering and it's never been a question of when to wear or not wear the covering. I just wear it all the time. The Lord is leading us to sell our home, move to the middle of no where and start our own business. We have recently starting home churching with a group of plain people and although we are not led to dress we plain( we're just very modest) we enjoy their fellowship immensely. I look forward to following your blog and would love to get to know you better. My blog is www.seekingthelorddaily.blogspot.com Feel free to look at it. Thank you sister for sharing. God bless you!

    Blessings,
    Maudie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise The Lord! I look forward to checking it out! I will email you.

    ReplyDelete