Monday, September 2, 2013


They go backwards instead of forwards, ( Jer 7:24)
Listening to their evil hearts,
The people will not walk in the ways I established
Their ways have become dark,

I will be their God, ( Jer 7:24)
My people they will be,
If they hearken to my voice,
House of Israel, why can't you see?

They didn't want to know Me,
I gave them over to their reprobate minds, (Romans 1:28-32)
They've become filled with unrighteousness,
House of Isreal, why will you die?(Ezekiel 18:31)

Knowing the judgement of God,
You become worthy of death,
And those who take pleasure in watching you, ( Romans 1:32)
Will perish with the rest!

Jeremiah 7 :23-24
But this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you. 

 But they hearkened not, nor inclined their ear, but walked in the counsels and in the imagination of their evil heart, and went backward, and not forward. 

Romans 1:28-32
 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; 

 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, 

 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 

 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: 

 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them. 

Ezekiel 18:31
Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

No comments:

Post a Comment