Saturday, September 7, 2013


The cry of the city is waxen great before the face of the LORD; 
He will not strive with them always, 
Now it's time for Him to destroy (Gen 19:13)

"Turn in, I pray you, 
Into  your servant's house,"
Was Lot's faithful request (Gen 19:2)
The men outside pressed greatly
Could anyone survive this great test?

The angels are convinced,
The city can't be saved,
They tell Lot to pack up
And leave this sinful place.

The world around us is changing,
Yea, it's waxing worse and worse, (2 Tim 3:13)
We must stay spiritually separate , (II Corinthians 6:17)
Lo, least we also get burnt

"Turn in, I pray you, 
Into  your servant's house,"
Must also be our cry,
Without His power and rebirth ( Acts 1:8)
We will also die. 

He will not strive with us always (Genesis 6:3)
Salvation is at hand, (II Corinthians 6:2)
We must give up our desires daily (I Corinthians 15:31)
And strive to continue to stand! (Ephesians 6:13)

Gen 19:13.  For we will destroy this place, because the cry of them is waxen great before the face of the LORD; and the LORD hath sent us to destroy it. 

Gen 19:2
 And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant's house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night. 

Acts 1:8
But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

2 Tim 3:13
But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

II Corinthians 6:17
Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

Genesis 6:3
And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

II Corinthians 6:2
(For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)

I Corinthians 15:31
I protest by your rejoicing which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily.

Ephesians 6:13
Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.





No comments:

Post a Comment