Monday, January 21, 2013

Help us Lord

I have been meditating on what older women should be teacher the younger women.  I was browsing another mom's blog and found this New Years resolution her husband made at her request:

"(husband's name) must practice instant obedience. Basically, when I am ask him to do something, he not only does it but right then when I ask! No laziness, no procrastination, no disrespect, and no excuses. Sounds like a dream come true, huh?!"

I was so shocked because this is contrary to what the scriptures teach.  Wives SUBMIT to your husbands.  Never does it tell us to make our husbands obey us.  I guess it is fulfillment of the prophecy written in Isaiah that ....


Isaiah 3:12
As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.



Send help, Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment