Saturday, January 26, 2013

Purify me, Lord
Purge me as silver and gold,
That I might give an offering of righteousness,
As in the days of old

Let me be as thy jewels
With a great Godly fear
Arise, Sun of righteousness!
I know your healing  is near!

Malachi 3:
3: And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness. 

4: Then shall the offering of Judah and Jerusalem be pleasant unto the LORD, as in the days of old, and as in former years. 

Mal. 3:17
And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him. 

Mal. 4:2
But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall

No comments:

Post a Comment