Sunday, January 20, 2013

Let thy words be few (Ec 5:2)
Refrain thy lips, O ye wise (Proverbs 10:19)
A fool will utter it all (Proverbs 29:11)
Yet the wise will let a matter lie

The tongue is a world of iniquity (James 3:6)
Who can tame this deadly tool? (James 3:8)
Don't let it cause you to sin, (Ecc 5:6)
Lest you be found a fool.

Lord , put Your Words in my mouth, 
(Isaiah 51:16, Jeremiah 1:9)
Cover me in the shadow of Your Mighty  Hand, (Isaiah 51:16)
Let my silence be my wisdom, (Job 13:5)
And having done all, help me to stand. (Ephesians 6:13)



Ec 5:2
Be not rash with thy mouth, and let not thine heart be hasty to utter any thing before God: for God is in heaven, and thou upon earth: therefore let thy words be few. 

Proverbs 10:19
In the multitude of words there wanteth not sin: but he that refraineth his lips is wise.

Proverbs 29:11
A fool uttereth all his mind: but a wise man keepeth it in till afterwards.

James 3:6
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.

James 3:8
But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison. 

Ecc 5:6
Suffer not thy mouth to cause thy flesh to sin

Isaiah 51:16
And I have put my words in thy mouth, and I have covered thee in the shadow of mine hand, that I may plant the heavens, and lay the foundations of the earth, and say unto Zion, Thou art my people.

Jeremiah 1:9
Then the LORD put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth.

Job 13:5
O that ye would altogether hold your peace! and it should be your wisdom.

Ephesians 6:13
Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.


Ecc 5:3
A fool's voice is known by multitude of words. 






No comments:

Post a Comment