Monday, December 3, 2012

Be zealous and repent ( Rev 3:19)
Anoint your eyes with eye salve
Buy ye gold tried with fire
The white raiment you must have (Rev 3:18)

He rebukes and chastens ( Rev 3:19)
As many as He loves
Not being found as bastards, (Heb 12:8)
But found as well loved sons

When you find yourself in a struggle 
And you can't minister to yourself because of the cloud (I Kings 8:11)
Remember that The Lord is in the midst
In thick darkness, He is found (Ex 20:21)

"It is good for me that I have been afflicted; " (Psalms 119:71)
David said once in the Psalms
"That I might learn thy statutes"
Stay  in His presence all day long

Behold, he's standing at the door
Waiting for you to open up
Listen to His voice and 
With Him you will sup (Rev 3:20)

And to  him that overcometh
An incorruptible crown (I Corinthians 9:25)
Sitting at the throne of the Father
The best place to be found (Rev 3:21)

 Rev 3:19
As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

Rev 3:18
  I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. 

Hebrews 12:8
But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons. 

I Kings 8:11
So that the priests could not stand to minister because of the cloud: for the glory of the LORD had filled the house of the LORD. 

I Kings 8:12
 Then spake Solomon, The LORD said that he would dwell in the thick darkness. 

Ex 20:21
And the people stood afar off, and Moses drew near unto the thick darkness where God was. 

Psalms 119:71
It is good for me that I have been afflicted; that I might learn thy statutes. 

Rev 3:20
 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. 

I Corinthians 9:25
And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible.

Rev 3:21
 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. 

No comments:

Post a Comment