Saturday, December 1, 2012


God giveth the increase (I Cor 3:7)
Glory thou in Him (I Cor 1:31)
Man's wisdom is confounded (I Cor 1:27)
When carnal thinking enters in (1 Cor 2:14)

All things are of God, by God and through God (1 Cor 8:6)
One cannot deny
A foundation laid on Jesus Christ (1 Cor3:11)
Daily, we must die (1 Cor 15:31)

To the pleasures and desires
Trusting in the lot He gives (Psalms 112:7)
Being one with our maker (Psalms 82:6)
Not divided or troubled within

Proving that which is acceptable in His sight (Romans 12:2)
Daily renewing our minds (Romans 12:2)
Carefully maintaining good works (Titus 3:7-8)
Looking forward and not behind (Philippians3:13)


I Cor 3:7
So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.

I Cor 1:31
That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord. 

I Cor 1:27
But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; 

I Cor 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 

1Cor 8:6
But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him

1 Cor 3:11
For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ. 

1 Cor 15:31
I protest by your rejoicing which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily. 

Psalms 112:7
He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in the LORD.

Psalms 82:6
I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. 

Romans 12:2
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Titus 3:7-8
That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life. 

This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable unto men. 

Philippians 3:13
Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, 

No comments:

Post a Comment