Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Follow after righteousness (Isaiah 51:1)
Follow after Me (Jesus)
I am meek and lowly (Matt 11:29)
A narrow path you'll see (Matt 7:14)

I am the rock from whence you were hewn (Isaiah 51:1)
To me you belong
You must deny yourself and take up the cross (Matt 16:24)
Before we move along 

I know you are heavy laden
And I will give you rest (Matt 11:28)
You must put forth the effort (Luke 13:24 and  II Tim 2:15)
If you want to pass the test

Don't seek after your own eyes
Or after your own heart (Numbers 15:39)
They will lead you astray
All My might to you I'll impart (Isaiah 40:26)

Sow to yourself in righteousness
Break up your fallow ground
You will reap My mercy (Hosea 10:12)
In Me, all hope is found (1 Thess 2:19)

Isaiah 51:1
Hearken to me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the LORD: look unto the rock whence ye are hewn, and to the hole of the pit whence ye are digged. 

Matt 11:29
Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 

Matt 7:14
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. 

Matt 16:24
Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. 

Matt 11:28
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 

Luke 13:24
Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.

II Tim 2:15
Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 

Numbers 15:39
And it shall be unto you for a fringe, that ye may look upon it, and remember all the commandments of the LORD, and do them; and that ye seek not after your own heart and your own eyes, after which ye use to go a whoring:

Isaiah 40:26
Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power; not one faileth.

Hosea 10:12
Sow to yourselves in righteousness, reap in mercy; break up your fallow ground: for it is time to seek the LORD, till he come and rain righteousness upon you.

I Thessalonians 2:19
For what is our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? Are not even ye in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ at his coming?

No comments:

Post a Comment