Sunday, November 18, 2012

Turn ye unto me 
And I will turn unto you!
I was sore displeased with your fathers
A new chance will I give you

The prophets warned your fathers
To turn from their evil ways
They didn't stop and listen
Your fathers, where are they?  (Zechariah 1:2-4)

Draw nigh unto God
And He'll draw nigh unto you
Cleanse your hands from sin
Your heart he will renew (James 4:8)

Let go of this world
And all of its stuff
Be a friend of God
Not a friend of the earth (James 4:4)

Zechariah 1:2-5
The LORD hath been sore displeased with your fathers. 
Therefore say thou unto them, Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Turn ye unto me, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will turn unto you, saith the LORD of hosts. Be ye not as your fathers, unto whom the former prophets have cried, saying, Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Turn ye now from your evil ways, and from your evil doings: but they did not hear, nor hearken unto me, saith the LORD. 4:Your fathers, where are they? and the prophets, do they live for ever? 

James 4:8
Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded. 

James 4:4
Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment