Wednesday, November 28, 2012

What wait I for? 
my hope is in thee. (Psalm 39:7)
To whom can I go?( John 6:68)
Lord, I believe! (Mark 9:24)

Creator of the ends of the earth (Isaiah 40:28)
God of my strength (Psalm 43:2)
Create in me a clean heart (Psalms 51:10)
And wrap me in the bonds of peace
(Ephesians 4:3)

I will sing of thy power (Psalms 59:16-17)
Of your mighty love aloud
My refuge in trouble
A present Help right now! (Psalms 46:1)

Psalm 39:7
And now, Lord, what wait I for? my hope is in thee

John 6:68
Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life. 

Mark 9:24
And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief. 

Isaiah 40:28
Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.

Psalms 43:2
For thou art the God of my strength: why dost thou cast me off? why go I mourning because of the oppression of the enemy? 

Psalms 51:10
Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. 

Ephesians 4:3
Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.

Psalms 59:16-17
But I will sing of thy power; yea, I will sing aloud of thy mercy in the morning: for thou hast been my defence and refuge in the day of my trouble
Unto thee, O my strength, will I sing: for God is my defence, and the God of my mercy. 

Psalms 46:1
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. 

No comments:

Post a Comment