Saturday, November 17, 2012

I want the  inheritance,
An heavenly one,
Incorruptible, undefiled
Reserved only for sons

One that won't fade
Made by reservation
Kept  by the power of God 
through faith unto salvation (I Peter 1: 4-5)

Knowing my redemption didn't 
Come from corruptible things
Not by silver nor gold
Nor the stuff money brings

But by the precious sacrifice
The most perfect Lamb
With no blemish nor spot (I Peter 1:18-19)
Sitting now  at God's right hand (Mark 16:19)

Knowing that I am like the grass
And will soon wither away
But the Word of The Lord endures forever 
And Truth  is here to stay! (I Peter 1:24-25)

I Peter 1:4-5
To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, 
Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. 

I Peter 1:18-19
Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;
But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: 

Mark 16:19
So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God

I Peter 1:24-25
For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away: 
But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment